Kappa League is an organization dedicated to helping Southfield and all Detroit Metropolitan Area young men of high school age to grow and develop their leadership talents in every field of human endeavor.
Kappa Leaguers participate in programs and activities that stimulate leadership characteristics, develop organizational skills, and create an environment of achievement. All activities and programs are modeled around the following five phases (with sub-phases):
– Self Identity: discipline, assurance, awareness, appearance
– Training: academics, career choice, preparation, organization
– Competition: politics, career advancement, sports
– Social/Community Service: religion, the arts, entertainment, conversation/communication, etiquette/manner
– Health Education: physical fitness, sex education, drugs, health & safety
The fundamental purpose of Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc. is Achievement. It is the fraternity’s primary purpose to help the young men of Kappa League achieve the greatness within them. Kappa Leaguers will also make constructive contributions to our community as they aspire to positions of leadership.
The Kappa League is an integral program of the Guide Right initiative of Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc. For more information about Guide Right, click here. Click here to visit the National Kappa League website.